Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bed Time

So Kami is such a good baby. I think I can count on one hand how many times I have heard her REALLY cry. She will let me know when she is hungry by making a little noise but that is about it. When it come to bed time she starts our really good. I feed her and then put her in her crib and she will sleep for about 3 hours before she wants to eat agian....but after that there is no going back in that crib. She sure knows how to work her mom. I will put her back in her crib and she will cry and cry. Finally I am so tired that I will get her and put her in bed with Dan and I and she will sleep the rest of the night. If i try to put her back in her crib this process starts all over again. Now I am not one to talk, I slept with my parents till I was 8, but I really don't want that to be Kami. For all you moms out there any advice on how to stop this would be great. I need some sleep!!!
Kami's bed looks nice right. Why wont she sleep in it?
Our bed is barely big enough for Dan and I...and Kami likes it.

2 comments:

  1. Her crib is SO cute! And I think you guys need to upgrade to a California King...then maybe you'll get some sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might try the restful sleep formula - that helped Haylie start sleeping longer. Also - get some earplugs and let her cry a couple nights- you're right she's learned how to work ya ;) I got to a point with haylie where I was so tired I just had to let her cry it out. I promise she'll be fine though - after a couple weeks haylie got the idea that I wasn't going to come get her and she started sleeping all the way through the night (well, till 6 am anyway) and we havent looked back since! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete